Friday, October 21, 2016

Week 7 Predictions


Well the Packers got over a injury plagued Bears Friday. Hoyer broke his arm early on which didnt help them at all.

Lets see if I can tip a perfect round!

Giants v Rams. We are off to London for this one! Wembley stadium will be packed and I cant wait for it. 12.30am start here! I think the Rams will be in this but the Giants will get over the line Giants 24-17

Saints v Chiefs. Saints are doing well on offense but they dont do enough when they dont have the ball. The Chiefs will win here 28-24

Vikings v Eagles. Eagles will want to stand up this week after last weeks poor performance but I dont see it happening against this great Vikings team. Vikings 31-21

Colts v Titans. The Titans are up and down but I still like them in this match up. Mariota is a QB I love to watch, he runs well and is bloody quick. Titans 28-14

Bills v Dolphins. The Bills lose McCoy for a few weeks due to a hamstring injury but I still like them in this match up but depends on what Phins team shows up. Last week they dominated the Steelers especially in the run game. Bills 35-21

Redskins v Lions. Well well the Redskins are going ok hey, I like them in this match up too. Jones is having a good season from the back field for the Skins. But anything is possible here with a pretty good Lions team. Redskins 24-21

Browns v Bengals. Browns couldnt get on the board last week even with a last minute onside kick attempt they still sit 0-6. I feel the Bengals will win this after last weeks poor effort. Bengals 27-24

Raiders v Jaguars. Hmm, The Raiders are a young offense so when it is on its on but thats so inconsistent but I still think they will win. Bortles is having a off year. Raiders 34-21

Ravens v Jets. Geno Smith is starting for the Jets and will want to show people he isnt just out there to turn the ball over. There are question marks on Flacco too so this one will be close. Jets 17-14

Chargers v Falcons. Falcons are gonna go big here in a shootout. Julio will get on the end of about 3 TD's. Falcons 41-35

Buccaneers v 49ers. Kap still in for this one and I feel he may have a better week than last. Still the Bucs will be too good here. Buccaneers 34-17

Patriots v Steelers. Steelers are missing Big Ben this week, Landry Jones is stepping up to the plate but I dont think he will be up to it. I suspect the Steelers will still score well. Patriots 35-31

Seahawks v Cardinals. Look I had these two teams up there at the end of the season but I doubt that now. A close game with Seahawks winning 17-10

Texans v Broncos. Welcome back party for Osweiler at Denver. I see Denver welcoming him home with about 4 sacks and a total domination of the Texans. 37-10

No comments:

Post a Comment